* Tuition for the 2021/22 Dance Season is based on an 18-Week Semester.
* We offer two semester throughout the year
FALL/WINTER SEMESTER: August 30 - January 23
SPRING SEMESTER: January 24-June 5
(Spring Break | 1-Week April 4-10)
* Drop-ins are always welcomed; however space is limited
2021/22 STUDIO TUITION (18 week session)
* NO Credits or refunds for PAID tuition. If a dancer decides to drop out of classes after enrolling in the session NO REFUNDS will be issued however, a credit may be issued to the account pending approval from the studio owners/front desk.
* All dancers/families will be required to pay an Annual Registration fee $25 per dancer/$35 per family at the time of enrollment. This fee will apply to all new and returning students that enroll in the Fall, Winter or Spring session. The fee will only be applied ONCE during the year.
* Students/parents enrolling in classes at OTE will be required to enroll in AutoPay through our Parent Portal.
* Full tuition is due for dancers enrolling in one class a week.
* Monthly tuition payments can be set-up for dancers enrolling in two or more classes per week.
AutoPay Charge Dates:
Spring Semester (1st payment upon registration, Mar 1, Apr 1, May 1)
* Full tuition payments can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), cash or check (made payable to On The Edge Dance Studio) at the front desk during open business hours.
* If a dancer requests to leave the class before the end if the semester and the dancer is enrolled in the monthly payments, we will charge the account a minimum of 3 months tuition (3 payments). NO exceptions.
* We required 30 day written notice from a dancer that would like to withdrawal from a class.
* Dancers dropping out of a class that have paid full tuition will not be credited or refunded.
* A $25 late fees will be applied to all late tuition payments or credit cards that are declined.
* Tuition will ONLY be prorated for new students joining classes during the current semester.
* Dancers that miss class(es) can be made up the class during the current semester only. If missed classes are not completed during the 18-week semester the classes WILL NOT roll over to the next session. There are no credits or refunds for missed classes.
* New AND returning clients are welcome to join the classes anytime during the current session (unless the classes are closed due to class capacity)
$2520 Monthly Payment
All drop-in and trial classes must be schedule and paid for in advance through our Parent Portal. For any questions about classes please contact us at email@example.com.