* Kids Tuition for the 2019/20 dance season is based on 12-Week Session.
* We offer three session throughout the year (Fall, Winter & Spring)
* Class Drop-ins are always welcomed; however limited in the Spring
* Adult Classes are Drop-in or 5/10 Class Cards
2019/20 STUDIO TUITION (12 week session)
* Tuition for each session must be paid during the first week of classes. Late fees will be applied to all late tuition payments.
* All dancers will be required to pay an Annual Registration fee $25 per dancer/$35 per family at the time of enrollment. This fee will apply to all new and returning students that enroll in the Fall, Winter or Spring sessionS. The fee will only be applied ONCE during the year.
* A Sibling discount will be applied to family tuition. The number of classes for each dancer/sibling will be combined for the total classes per week.
* Tuition will ONLY be prorated for new students joining classes during the current session and holidays that the studio will be closed.
* Payments can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), cash or check (made payable to On The Edge Dance Studio). A $25 fee will be assessed for a returned check.
* NO Credits or refunds for PAID tuition. If a dancer decides to drop out of classes after enrolling in the session NO REFUNDS will be issued however, a credit may be issued to the account pending approval from the studio owners/front desk.
* Missed classes can be made up during the current sesssion only. If missed classes are not completed during the 12-week session the classes WILL NOT roll over to the next session.
* There are no credits or refunds for missed classes.
* New AND returning clients are welcome to join the classes anytime during the current session (unless the classes are closed due to class capacity)
ADULT RATES & CLASS CARDS
5 Class Card
($13.50 per class)
10 Class Card
($12.50 per class)
* Adult classes are open and do not require enrollment.
* Class cards expire 3 months from the date of purchase.
* Cards are available for purchase for dancers 18 & older.
* Class cards CAN NOT be used for kids classes or unless specified.
* A current college or military must be presented at the time of purchase to receive the discounted rate.