* Tuition for the 2021/22 Dance Season is based on an 18-Week Semester.
* We offer two semester throughout the year
Fall/Winter: August 30 - January 23
Spring: January 24-June 5
* Drop-ins are always welcomed; however space is limited
2021/22 STUDIO TUITION (18 week session)
* NO Credits or refunds for PAID tuition. If a dancer decides to drop out of classes after enrolling in the session NO REFUNDS will be issued however, a credit may be issued to the account pending approval from the studio owners/front desk.
* All dancers/families will be required to pay an Annual Registration fee $25 per dancer/$35 per family at the time of enrollment. This fee will apply to all new and returning students that enroll in the Fall, Winter or Spring session. The fee will only be applied ONCE during the year.
* Students/parents enrolling in classes at OTE will be required to enroll in AutoPay through our Parent Portal. A credit card will be required and the tuition will be charged to account 4 times during the semester.
AutoPay Charge Dates:
Fall/Winter Semester (1st payment upon registration, Oct. 1, Nov. 1, Dec 1)
Spring Semester (1st payment upon registration, Mar 1, Apr 1, May 1)
* Full tuition payments can be made by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), cash or check (made payable to On The Edge Dance Studio) at the front desk during open business hours.
* We are charging MONTHLY TUITIONS fees, however the dancer is enrolling in the FULL Fall/Winter Semester (18-weeks)
* If a dancer requests to leave the class before the end if the semester, we will charge the account a minimum of 3 months tuition
(3 payments). NO exceptions.
* We required 30 day written notice from a dancer that would like to withdrawal from a class.
* A $25 late fees will be applied to all late tuition payments or credit cards that are declined.
* Tuition will ONLY be prorated for new students joining classes during the current semester.
* Dancers that miss class(es) can be made up the class during the current semester only. If missed classes are not completed during the 18-week semester the classes WILL NOT roll over to the next session. There are no credits or refunds for missed classes.
* New AND returning clients are welcome to join the classes anytime during the current session (unless the classes are closed due to class capacity)
$2520 Monthly Payment
All drop-in and trial classes must be schedule and paid for in advance through our Parent Portal. For any questions about classes please contact us at email@example.com.